1. Recommended for kids age 2-5 and just under $96, the Up & Down Roller Coaster is a fantastic way for those physically active kids to get their sweat in! It can be indoors and well as outdoors.
2. If you are trying to get your kid into coding, look no further than the Coding Robot for Kids 6+ just under $120. Dash is a real robot that responds to voice commands or any of five free downloadable apps to sing, draw, and move around.
3. Looking for a little hi-tech adventure, check out the Holy Stone HS110D FPV RC Drone. This is a good adventure with parents operating the system and letting the kids see the live video feed. Right under $130.
4. The famous L.O.L. Surprise box comes with 60+ surprises! Give your L.O.L. Surprise dolls multiple new looks with 18 different hair styles to choose from. Right under $80.
5. LEGO – Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall Building Kit, under $100, this kit comes with 878 Pieces. Recreate exciting scenes from the Harry Potter saga!
6. The Crayola Light Up Tracing Pad for under $25. Give kids the confidence to create with the included coloring board and art supplies!
7. This very popular original 3D magnetic building set is our personal favorite. Just under $120, it will engage young minds by fusing together math, science, and creativity.